Al Hilal Publishing & Marketing GroupPO Box 1100,
Kingdom of Bahrain
Click here for Contact Details
Enjoy a romantic St Valentine’s evening at the beach at the Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay. What could be more romantic than roses, chocolates, fizz and a stunning beachside location with the waves lapping the shore and a gentle breeze? A private butler will serve a four-course Mediterranean dinner with influences from Italy at The Beach. It also includes a complimentary day pass at the Four Seasons Beach & Spa for two, as well as a 20 per cent discount for any treatment.
The cost is BD194net per couple including selected beverages and BD145net per couple inclusive of non-alcoholic beverages.
For reservations, call 17115500.
Enjoy St Valentine’s Afternoon Tea at Bay View Lounge, featuring layers of delicious savoury and sweet snacks. The price is BD17 net per person, or BD31.500 per couple.
This runs from Monday until February 16, from Noon-9pm.
Celebrate St Valentine’s Day in style at The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain with a variety of special offers and promotions.
You can dine under the stars as La Plage welcomes guests to a unique St Valentine’s experience under the breath-taking views of the night sky and the glittering Arabian Gulf.
A cabana package is priced at BD200 per couple which includes a five-course menu by Chef Nikos and a bottle of select beverage.
A number of the hotel’s outlets are hosting special menus for February 14:
• Cantina Kahlo has a four-course set menu dinner for BD28 per person or BD39 per couple.
• Primavera has a four-course set menu dinner for BD32 per person.
• Nirvana has a five-course set menu dinner for BD25 per person.
• Plums has a four-course set menu dinner for BD36 per person.
• The Lobby Lounge is hosting St Valentine-themed Afternoon Tea for BD21 per set.
• The Ritz Gourmet Lounge is presenting a selection of bite-sized cookies, colourful candies, decadent chocolates and individually-wrapped heart cakes that are sure to delight adults and kids alike. A special ‘Love Me Tender’ red heart-shaped cake created by Executive Pastry Chef Jonathon Challenor and inspired by Elvis Presley will be the highlight this year. The specialty cake is priced at B20.
Reef Resort & Spa’s pastry chef Ahmed has created a series of delectable cakes and treats to celebrate the month of love. They are available at the Chocolaterie.
There is also a number of dining options for February 14, including a romantic dinner for two by the pool and special offers on rooms starting at BD100.
Elite Resort & Spa is hosting a St Valentine’s night at Al Naseem & La Brasserie. From 8.30pm onwards, there will be a violin performance, fortune teller, raffle draw and a visit by Cupid.
The cost is BD25++ per couple inclusive of a five-course set menu and two selected beverages.
Meanwhile, at the hotel’s Shift 7 outlet, enjoy a candlelit dinner from 8.30pm. The cost is BD35++ per couple.
At the Elite Crystal hotel, the Waikiki outlet is hosting a St Valentine’s night stand-up comedy night with a live band from 7pm-11pm. There will be a lavish buffet for BD10+++, with special offers on selected beverages.
At the Wyndham Garden Manama in Juffair enjoy a special candlelit dinner date at Jashan restaurant. For BD30++ per couple, receive a five-course meal by the poolside, a bottle of sparkling beverage and enjoy live entertainment. It takes place from 7pm-11.45pm.
For reservations, call 66316666.
The Crowne Plaza Bahrain is hosting a ‘Celebration of Love’ St Valentine’s Day dinner from 7pm-11pm. It features a four-course meal, entertainment and sparkling beverages. The price is BD28net.