Al Hilal Publishing & Marketing GroupPO Box 1100,
Kingdom of Bahrain
Click here for Contact Details
• Majid Al Muhandi and Sherina Abdulwahab, Bahrain Bay, 8.30pm.
• Arcis Saxophon Quartet, Cultural Hall, 8pm.
• The Great Wolynski, Ritfa Palms next to Riﬁa Views, 4pm.
• Tango Live, La Fontaine Centre of Contemporary Art, 7pm.
• The Great Wolynski, Nakheel Centre at 5pm and El Mercado Mall at 8pm.
• Spark!, La Fontaine Centre of Contemporary Art, 10am to 6.30pm (April 15).
• Playing for Change Band, Bahrain Bay, 7pm.
• The Great Wolynski, Amwai Lagoon at 4pm and Saar Mall at 7pm.
March 22 and 23
• Mr Adam Almaty Symphony Orchestra, Bahrain Bay, 7pm.
• The Taste of Experience, Bahrain National Museum, 7pm.
• Alongside You Bahrain Music Band Conducted by Maestro Khalifa Zaiman, Bahrain National Theatre, 8pm.
• Steve Winwood, Bahrain Bay, 8.30pm.
• Sound of Korea, Cultural Hall, 8pm.
• Don Giovanni: Freiburg Baroque Orchestra, Bahrain National Theatre, 8pm.
• Jason Derulo, Bahrain Bay, 8pm.
• Traditional Fisheries Bahrain Fort Site Museum, 9am to 11am.
• Day of Photography, Memory of the Place: Bin Mattar House, Full Day.
For the full schedule of events visit www.5pringotculture.org or @springofculture on lnstagram, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube, or call 39900630.